Thursday, July 23, 2015

echo

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.
All I hear is me. My words ricocheting around my head penetrating my soul. How big is the soul? How do I let it go when it's time? How do I know it's time? Where is my mind?

I'm so unoriginal that I have to express myself in other people's words. Where do these feelings come from? Feeling that I will never be good enough. Feeling that I don't belong here (as in Earth.) Can I please go to Mars?
I can't stop thinking everyone hates me everyone hates me everyone hates me everyone hates me everyone hates me everyone hates me everyone hates me everyone hates me everyone hates me. I hate me I hate me I hate me I hate me I hate me I hate me I hate me I hate me I hate me I hate me.
Hate is such a strong word. A strong word thrown around like we're making it rain. Hate Rain. There is no in between. Love, accept, adore. Hate, reject, disdain. Hopelessness. Emptiness. Constant emptiness.
Where is my joy? What makes me happy? 
help
i'm so numb

No comments:

Post a Comment